- Joined
- Nov 5, 2003
- Messages
- 683
- Reaction score
- 39
- Location
- Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I like orange...
I also believe that it's a good idea to lay on my belly in my work cloths in wet grass...
I also have to say that I can't for the life of me figure out where to post stuff...
I go away for a few weeks and everything is changed!
But I really like to take pics, and that I need to do it more often cause it makes me feel good!
And every time I go out and shoot I learn more and it makes me want to learn more.
C & C welcomed and appreciated!

tulip by lizheaemma, on Flickr
I also believe that it's a good idea to lay on my belly in my work cloths in wet grass...
I also have to say that I can't for the life of me figure out where to post stuff...
I go away for a few weeks and everything is changed!
But I really like to take pics, and that I need to do it more often cause it makes me feel good!
And every time I go out and shoot I learn more and it makes me want to learn more.
C & C welcomed and appreciated!

tulip by lizheaemma, on Flickr
Last edited: