I Like Snow

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It hasn't been snowing that much but go up on the hills and there is a good amount to be found. I noticed a spec of light on this lonely patch of snow from a distance and by the time I reached it the sun had hidden behind clouds, being the enthusiast of light I am I decided to wait and compose my image correctly (not turn up ''oooh lllight'' *snap*, next place) until the clouds gave me the sun back to see if the light returned and to my relief it did right in the spot I hoped for. (The intensity of light is different on both of my computers so if your thinking 'I can't see the beam of light' that's because I am an idiot and can't post process)

I viewed this photo in the larger version, nice job waiting for the right light. Great capture of the sun rays.
Isle of Man is a pretty unique location...

I viewed this photo in the larger version, nice job waiting for the right light. Great capture of the sun rays.
Isle of Man is a pretty unique location...

Thankyou. yeah I always find the best Landscape photographs are the ones that are waited for not took straight away. The Isle of Man is definitely a good place for a short walking holiday without worrying of getting lost :lol:.

That is a freakin' cool shot. I'm jealous.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back