What's new

I like this kind of art personally

Sicboi

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
292
Reaction score
33
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is an okay shot for me here.
 

Attachments

  • $IM000594.webp
    $IM000594.webp
    236.5 KB · Views: 179
Yeah, not too bad I guess. KInd of wish you'd taken a couple steps to the right to show the first letter, but MAYBE you were counting on the "V" shape of the two poles and the concrete base to make the "Y", for Yummy Burger? I dunno...I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, although the way you framed this does seem pretty much the Borg-standard way of shooting a mundane location ofd this type. This same, exact type of street/building/genre shooting goes wayyyyyyy back to the early 1900's. Only today we do this with cellphone snaps, and not precious, early rollfilm cameras.

Wondering why you elected to crop off the interesting top stuff, in favor of more parking lot? The SIGN above looks interesting, like a billboard that is actually part of the small building!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
I really thought this was an Asian shrimp and seafood store. It goes around. I got the billboard on my following post but no one seemed to like my street style. I still don't get it. "Post your names;" Laughing out loud.

My surprise, I knew it was an Asian site.
 
Last edited:
I like that kind of art also but the placement here is too awkward.
 
Well, it's popular from the inside and nobody in Dayton or Dayton Metro go here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom