I like to get close to the action

what were you using for these shotss??

I like how it appears that the rider is looking right at us in #4

-Puma-

Great shots mate !!! Motocross rules, and you captured it VERY well. A co worker has a son that races locally, and I want to get out and try taking a few shots at some of his races..Season is over now, but they'll fire em back up in spring !!

Great shots mate !!! Motocross rules, and you captured it VERY well. A co worker has a son that races locally, and I want to get out and try taking a few shots at some of his races..Season is over now, but they'll fire em back up in spring !!

Cheers Mate, get yourself there next season

I'll more than likely be going to the Supercross races here in St Louie this spring, and if i can, I'll take my camera with me, will have to shoot high ISO, but, better to get a noisy shot than no shot at all eh?

I'll more than likely be going to the Supercross races here in St Louie this spring, and if i can, I'll take my camera with me, will have to shoot high ISO, but, better to get a noisy shot than no shot at all eh?

You will be able to pan them jumping using shutter speed of about 1/60 so you dont have to up your iso too much

Great shots, I also like to get close to the action wherever possible :)

I really like the two pics you include in your reply to Big Bully
icon_thumright.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back