desertdave TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 133 Reaction score 1 Location florida. USA/iraq Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2010 #1 This another castle from my recent trip the UK.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2010 #2 Very nice scenery!
D Doug Solis TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2010 #3 this is really a lovely image. Love the sky, the way the fence takes a diagonal drawing the viewer into the scene. Well done
this is really a lovely image. Love the sky, the way the fence takes a diagonal drawing the viewer into the scene. Well done
Vautrin No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 927 Reaction score 58 Location It changes Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2010 #4 I like this... I think you might be able to straighten the castle a little -- it looks a little diagonal but that could just be the lay of the land or lens distortion...
I like this... I think you might be able to straighten the castle a little -- it looks a little diagonal but that could just be the lay of the land or lens distortion...
D davidrankin TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Falkirk Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2010 #5 this is a great picture . which castle is this?
desertdave TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 133 Reaction score 1 Location florida. USA/iraq Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I believe this was porchester castle in southern england (by portsmouth)