What's new

I love finding Abandoned things

CamGuy003

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
8
Location
Myrtle Beach, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First the train and now some old cars.
Here are a few from the weekend:

First stop was an old train car because this was a shot I missed out on last time that was bugging me.

Rusty Wheel by SBspoolin03, on Flickr

And on to the cars. A lot of the better ones were taken on my 35mm which I'm developing on Monday.

DSC_2274 by SBspoolin03, on Flickr


DSC_2255 by SBspoolin03, on Flickr


DSC_2264 by SBspoolin03, on Flickr


Let me know what you think!!
 
Terrific photos! I really like the last image it really shows the decay of the car well!
 
Sorry to hijac the thread but if you are on facebook CamGuy003 look up photo explores page its all about abandoned buildings and things its actully a good page.
 
I like the contrast, detail and relief in the first shot. Good eye. The slightly desaturated color of the other photos works well for the abandoned look.

I love pics of abandoned stuff, too. (Maybe we should have a dedicated "Abandoned Relics" photo section!)
 
Terrific photos! I really like the last image it really shows the decay of the car well!
Thanks I really had a fun time shooting it!

Sorry to hijac the thread but if you are on facebook CamGuy003 look up photo explores page its all about abandoned buildings and things its actully a good page.
Not a problem. I couldn't seem to find the page. Happen to have a link to it?

I like the contrast, detail and relief in the first shot. Good eye. The slightly desaturated color of the other photos works well for the abandoned look.

I love pics of abandoned stuff, too. (Maybe we should have a dedicated "Abandoned Relics" photo section!)

Thanks. I had a tough time deciding where to take the photos editing wise but I agree, the desaturated look appears to help them out.

I'm all for that photo section!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom