I"M ALIVE!!!!

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just took my first flying lesson... WOW! it was unreal. I was allowed to take off and do everything while we were flying. And I landed too except for maybe the last 10 ft. hehehe. It was amazing. Got a little disoriented at one point not knowing where the horizon was in a really hard turn I did... but the guy said that was normal for a first time. It's even tougher coz we've got huge mountains right next to the ocean. I even go to do the radio calls to the tower! Woo HOOO!!

It was so much fun! :cheer: I'm still walking on clouds! haha! It feels so mundane now to be walking on the ground... I wanna fly!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Hopefully I'll put some pics up in the gallery later tonight but I just had to get it out of my system!

So, you didn't crash and die a horrible death? Bugger. I owe a few people some money now. :(

I'm such a caring person, aren't I? :mrgreen:

Anyhoo, well done you posh slut you. :mrgreen: Now you just have to get that licence, steal a 747 and head north-west. ;)

So, you didn't crash and die a horrible death? Bugger. I owe a few people some money now.
Awww ferny, so sweet, you just make my heart melt. :roll:

Anyhoo, well done you posh slut you. Now you just have to get that licence, steal a 747 and head north-west.
one day... one day... oh and i'll also have to win the lotto to pay for the fuel.

oh and it's nice to see how many people are happy I'm alive. hehehe

Nah it's ok... I know many people aren't online in the arvo Australian time.

one day... one day... oh and i'll also have to win the lotto to pay for the fuel.
Hang on. You'd make no comment about stealing the plane, but then say you couldn't afford the fuel? Why do I find that strange? I mean, if you're willing to nick a plane, surely stealing fuel wouldn't be an issue? Besides, just take one which is filled up. As the captain walks into shop to pay for it jump up and look in the window to see if he's left he's keys in the cockpit. If he has... wooooooooooooooosh. :mrgreen:

Hmm.... I need more caffeine.

Well i just figured that it's easier to steal a plane than it is to steal 5000 tonnes of fuel. hehehehe.

Can I have a cup too, please? I'll bring the chokkies.

so now I know who's gonna take us for the next meet-up :D

mentos_007 said:
so now I know who's gonna take us for the next meet-up :D
Good idea... we could get Meysha to fly all around the world picking up TPFers and dropping us all off at a specific destination. :D

Shes alive! w00t, I was scared, not meysha the one super good looking girl that hasnt told me to "F*** off" (well, and Mentos, and most the other tpf girls)

Ill get in your plain, but we done have to fly ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back