MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2007 #1 My canon 350D was setted in "mode humour" Mat
A astrostu Guest Jan 19, 2007 #2 Not to be a stick in the mud, but I think that's a costume from Pixar's "Incredibles" movie, which has nothing to do with Superman. I do think it's a humorous shot, though.
Not to be a stick in the mud, but I think that's a costume from Pixar's "Incredibles" movie, which has nothing to do with Superman. I do think it's a humorous shot, though.
newrmdmike TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 2,107 Reaction score 1 Location it varies. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2007 #3 geeez, poop on his parade you stick in the mud. no just kidding, that is funny.
LongDucDong TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2007 Messages 393 Reaction score 1 Location Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2007 #4 LOL humorous indeed! Whats the name of the little kid, who runs super fast? Must be his dog....