What's new

I need your opinion

nanaoo7

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Riga, Latvia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

It is very difficult to select a photo for the contest. In my blog (Photography...), I uploaded pictures, which may participate in the contest, but there are too many. I need the view from the side, to choose. Thank you for your understanding.

Here You can see kind of pictures that I make.

DSC_8020.JPG (image)

P.S. Excuse me for my grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language. (I speak russian and latvian)
 
my two personal favorites are the cat image and the one you showed of the flower in your post

very nice pictures :)
 
Thank You!

But what do You think about photos from Norwey?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom