bitteraspects TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 813 Reaction score 3 Location honolulu, hawaii Sep 28, 2006 #1
D danalec99 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2004 Messages 8,345 Reaction score 69 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #2 Nice. I'd like it better without the text in the image. Btw, I think it's time to clean your sensor.
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #3 i think you do
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #4 I cant read the text but it wouldn't bother me unless it was way off the wall. But then I shoot a lot of posters... It is a very strange proportion crop but it is also necessary so it would make a good poster.
I cant read the text but it wouldn't bother me unless it was way off the wall. But then I shoot a lot of posters... It is a very strange proportion crop but it is also necessary so it would make a good poster.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #5 This is one great shot. It's amazing I tell ya!
bitteraspects TPF Noob! Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 813 Reaction score 3 Location honolulu, hawaii Sep 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 the text is my watermark. i have PS set up to do the frame, a few adjustments, and watermark, all in one action. i didnt even notice the spots at first, now i definately need to clean my sensor.
the text is my watermark. i have PS set up to do the frame, a few adjustments, and watermark, all in one action. i didnt even notice the spots at first, now i definately need to clean my sensor.