mukti

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Some of my B&W shots.

2864425753_8025f6ff3b.jpg

2865259420_fba85e2e21.jpg

2864431319_574541f095.jpg

2865250638_dba51d82af.jpg

The third is nicely abstract and has a good many tones, while the fourth, also pleasingly composed, is very grey and little contrasty. And that while the shapes and geometric strickness of the photo suggest strong contrasts, too. Maybe upon composing the last, you should have paid attention to that highest up roof towards the top left and either get ALL of it into your frame, too, or none of it.

The same thought I'm having about that balcony (?) bow in the second photo. Top bow either all in or all out.

The first photo doesn't speak to me...

The third is nicely abstract and has a good many tones, while the fourth, also pleasingly composed, is very grey and little contrasty. And that while the shapes and geometric strickness of the photo suggest strong contrasts, too. Maybe upon composing the last, you should have paid attention to that highest up roof towards the top left and either get ALL of it into your frame, too, or none of it.

The same thought I'm having about that balcony (?) bow in the second photo. Top bow either all in or all out.

The first photo doesn't speak to me...

I love your critiques LaFoto,they are always bang on and give me a fresh perspective.Are you a professional photographer?
You are absolutely right about #4,that is exactly how i shot but there was a lady in the balcony which ruined the composition,hence i cropped it like that.Thanks.I'm learning so much on this forum,I love it:D

No, I am only a hobby photographer.
Much of what I ever learned about photography I learned here - on TPF. It's true. No kidding!

Most reactions

Back