What's new

I wanted MY OWN

SUNR15E

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Link gone :(


I have spent ages looking through the forum and I see so many of you have the above so I guess it must be special.

So I have sorted my own Link Gone and will wear it with pride.

SUNR15E
 
Congratulations??
 
:smileys: Party!!!!!!!!
 
A blue frowny face? I have several - you could have had one of mine.
 
But I had to make my own... :(

It didn't seem fair to see so many about in the forum and not actually have one of my own...but thanks for the offer.

SUNR15E
 
thinker.gif
 
It can't be that confusing...???

SUNR15E
 
Who knows, with posts like these, maybe soon you'll be able to wear your 'Thread Locked' badge!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom