manole.silviu TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2009 #1 Iasi - Rapa Galbena, Romania by night Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2009 #2 Interesting
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 28, 2009 #3 great!, I like it .
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2009 #4 I like this. Very nice.
manole.silviu TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, but I was expecting some critique :mrgreen:.
JOSHardson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 176 Reaction score 26 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 30, 2009 #6 The only thing I would change (and this took some searching) is the left side where the roundabout is cropped off a bit... It's a good picture regardless...
The only thing I would change (and this took some searching) is the left side where the roundabout is cropped off a bit... It's a good picture regardless...
manole.silviu TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks, it's the first time that I see this problem . I will try to take another shot.