What's new

Ibis bird

PushingTin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
458
Reaction score
17
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken at the Intaka Wetlands in Cape Town

ibis21.jpg



ibis11.jpg
 
Nice shot.

I wonder if the high end cameras would have given greater detail from the black areas to the white areas since they have a greater stop range. Of course there would be some but how much?


Ok so now there's 2... They're both lovely.
 
Thank u for commenting nossie :)

These were taken midday, so bad timing to take photos. I am going to try later in the afternoon to try and capture more detail.
 
I like that second shot, very nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom