What's new

Ice and Gutter - 2 images

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The bottom one looks like a person. I like the first one-seeing something artistic in something otherwise overlooked.

I actually tried exactly this earlier, but my camera locked open and... yeah.
 
Yikes, if those are your gutters in the first one, they are getting pretty beat up. I like them, my only nitpick would be the shadow on the bottom of the icicle on the second image. Unless that is the color if the ice there because of the water dripping. At any rate it is slightly distracting to me.

Does anybody else also call them eaves troughs?
 
Does anybody else also call them eaves troughs?
I do, though I do not hear that terminology as often as I did when I lived in the city.
 
I'm worrying now about all the roof/rain gutter repairs we'll face this spring in parts of the U.S. with all the freezing and thawing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom