What's new

Ice Augers

I personally don't like borders... Shot 2 is my personall favorite, though it would be nice to see the whole machine. It is a shame that none of the shots actually show the whole contraption.
 
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of borders either, but it seems like these shots kind of blend into the forum background. Oh well.

Thanks for the comment- when I was looking at these, I was sad that I didn't manage to get the entire auger in any of the shots. I hope that doesn't take away too much from them! I'll be more careful with my framing next time :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom