What's new

Ice Ice Baby

High Rouleur

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Seven Valleys, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, cheesy title, but that's what it is. :D

1.
IMG_0835-a.jpg


2.
IMG_0834-a.jpg


3.
IMG_0840-a.jpg
 
It's hard to tell what it is. If you wouldn't have said what it was, I wouldn't have known. I think the color is what's throwing me off. Ice should be blue, white, etc.
 
Ice should be blue, white, etc.

Fair enough. I thought about that during PP, but I kind of liked the color they were. But I went ahead and whitened them now, so what does anyone think? Better, worse, meh? I still don't think many people would know what they're looking at without being told. And on some level, that makes me happy. :mrgreen:

1.
IMG_0835-a-1.jpg


2.
IMG_0834-a-1.jpg


3.
IMG_0840-a-1.jpg
 
Feelin' bumpy...

Any other opinions? Lots of views, not so many posts.:(
 
i like the edit of the first pic. the edit of the second one is blown out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom