What's new

Ice Sculpture

eddlum25

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
196
Reaction score
15
Location
Bingley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Folks, its been a while since I last post a photo here. I have been hide away to brush up my editing skill.
I took some photos from an Ice sculpture show recently. It was a very cloudy day, temp was about 10 degree celcius, all ice melting fast. It was a challenge to photograph ice sculpture without the sun.

1.
$8289981250_7d4768e4ea_c.webp

Jamie Wardley, the ice sculptor.


2.
This is one of the ice sculpture displayed on that day. I am using one of the technique called luminosity mask painting to redistribute small group of tone without clipping the white and black.

This is the Raw image

$8288854241_f501fe0e91_c.webp



Edited image

$8288854433_833d1510e0_c.webp


All c&c are welcome.

Thank you.
 
Here some more

3.
$8290499910_06f758067c_c.webp

4.
$8289981312_ee5aa70a51.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom