ottor No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 935 Reaction score 173 Location S. Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2010 #1 The very icy Big Wood River, Ketchum, Idaho....
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2010 #2 At first I was like... meh, but then I looked at it some more and I kinda like it. Looks like an oil painting.
At first I was like... meh, but then I looked at it some more and I kinda like it. Looks like an oil painting.
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2010 #3 Yes, this is an image that one needs to spend time with. It may not please much at first but it is quite beautiful.
Yes, this is an image that one needs to spend time with. It may not please much at first but it is quite beautiful.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2010 #4 I have to second what they said. I really dig it. In an abstract way. :thumbup:
mrmacedonian TPF Noob! Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 370 Reaction score 4 Location Columbus, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #5 fokker said: Looks like an oil painting. Click to expand... agreed! i like it.
fokker No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 2,829 Reaction score 295 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #6 Having looked at it again, I like it even more. Love your work man.
Sachphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 2 Location Tulsa, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #7 Where is Ketchum?
ottor No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 935 Reaction score 173 Location S. Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Sachphotography said: Where is Ketchum? Click to expand... Ketchum is just a mile or so from Sun Valley.. Appreciate the comments !! r
Sachphotography said: Where is Ketchum? Click to expand... Ketchum is just a mile or so from Sun Valley.. Appreciate the comments !! r
ChasK TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2010 Messages 102 Reaction score 0 Location Greenwood, IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #9 At first the ice looked like it had been PS in. It's funny it takes a moment or two but very, very nice!
At first the ice looked like it had been PS in. It's funny it takes a moment or two but very, very nice!
M mom2eight TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 455 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #10 Made me cold looking at it!lol
MisplacedAngler TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 120 Reaction score 2 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #11 Made me kinda dizzy. Like when you put on some perscription glasses that aren't yours.
shmne No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 641 Reaction score 83 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2010 #12 I really enjoy this one a lot How you captured this not only makes it look painterly, but also makes the image have quite a whimsical and warm feeling (given its ice you're shooting I'd say that was a job well done)
I really enjoy this one a lot How you captured this not only makes it look painterly, but also makes the image have quite a whimsical and warm feeling (given its ice you're shooting I'd say that was a job well done)