Alan92RTTT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 318 Reaction score 40 Location Madison Heights, Mi Apr 15, 2010 #1 Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2010 #2 HEY!!! Are you not tired of winter??? I like the dof in this shot. The darkness also brings me right back to how cold it was this past winter. I saw a lot of ice like your shot this past winter. It always makes me think of how hard the seasons are on Mother Nature's own creations.
HEY!!! Are you not tired of winter??? I like the dof in this shot. The darkness also brings me right back to how cold it was this past winter. I saw a lot of ice like your shot this past winter. It always makes me think of how hard the seasons are on Mother Nature's own creations.
Alan92RTTT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 318 Reaction score 40 Location Madison Heights, Mi Apr 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Board at work looking for stuff to do/post
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 15, 2010 #4 Alan I am glad you get bored at work, you have some nice work to show us. I do not know if you can do this at work, but I think it may be pretty cool if you try to get some kind of light/color through the ice.
Alan I am glad you get bored at work, you have some nice work to show us. I do not know if you can do this at work, but I think it may be pretty cool if you try to get some kind of light/color through the ice.
Alan92RTTT No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 318 Reaction score 40 Location Madison Heights, Mi Apr 15, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 The picture is from several months ago. Its 76 here(and almost 9:30pm)