• Crystal scene.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
  • Drooping under the ice.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 59
  • Ice on everything3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 56
  • Ice town.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
Not a fan of ice, we usually end up losing power for a few days.

Last edited:
I always loved how everything looked like it was covered in glass after a freezing rain. It did wreak havoc with the power lines though.

Nice set! I was probably 7 yrs. when the fam. traveled from AL. to IN. and when when we got into Indiana there was about 4 inches of snow on everything and encased in ice. I remember how the sun on the snow at the right angle made it look like the earth was covered in brilliantly sparkling diamonds, it was quite a sight. I haven't seen anything like it since.

Nice set! I was probably 7 yrs. when the fam. traveled from AL. to IN. and when when we got into Indiana there was about 4 inches of snow on everything and encased in ice. I remember how the sun on the snow at the right angle made it look like the earth was covered in brilliantly sparkling diamonds, it was quite a sight. I haven't seen anything like it since.
Beautiful!...but a pain...

Legacy problems. Still stringing up power lines like the miners/railroads did...

Legacy problems. Still stringing up power lines like the miners/railroads did...

Nope. Pine trees, smallest wire they can get by with, and not maintaining the right of way. Mostly not maintaining right of way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back