What's new

Iconic

Fred Berg

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,802
Reaction score
748
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imm032_4A-004.jpg
 
Your second photo is better in terms of composition, IMO. It looks pretty grey, though, did you consider bumping the contrast/brightness a bit?
 
Your second photo is better in terms of composition, IMO. It looks pretty grey, though, did you consider bumping the contrast/brightness a bit?

I think he's going for that washed out instagram type feel
 
Your second photo is better in terms of composition, IMO. It looks pretty grey, though, did you consider bumping the contrast/brightness a bit?

Thanks. I'll give it a tweak and compare, but it was a greyish morning and I think that suits the scene quite well.

Your second photo is better in terms of composition, IMO. It looks pretty grey, though, did you consider bumping the contrast/brightness a bit?

I think he's going for that washed out instagram type feel

What's instagram?
 
Your second photo is better in terms of composition, IMO. It looks pretty grey, though, did you consider bumping the contrast/brightness a bit?

Thanks. I'll give it a tweak and compare, but it was a greyish morning and I think that suits the scene quite well.

Your second photo is better in terms of composition, IMO. It looks pretty grey, though, did you consider bumping the contrast/brightness a bit?

I think he's going for that washed out instagram type feel

What's instagram?

it was kind of a joke. Instagram is an application for iPhones that mimics vintage instant cameras.
 
I like #2 better for the composition and perspective. The vignette in #1 feels artificial.

Is that an Eastern Orthodox church?
 
Your second photo is better in terms of composition, IMO. It looks pretty grey, though, did you consider bumping the contrast/brightness a bit?

Thanks. I'll give it a tweak and compare, but it was a greyish morning and I think that suits the scene quite well.

I think he's going for that washed out instagram type feel

What's instagram?

it was kind of a joke. Instagram is an application for iPhones that mimics vintage instant cameras.

Strange that people feel the need to turn the clock back on new technology. I have a sneaking suspicion that film will be the death of digital: mark my words!

I like #2 better for the composition and perspective. The vignette in #1 feels artificial.

Is that an Eastern Orthodox church?

No, it's Roman Catholic but the spire does look a little eastern in style. It's what is known locally as an onion top steeple and is very common in southern Germany. Thanks for the feedback about the vignette; I wasn't sure about that and it's good to get an opinion on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom