What's new

Icy Sunset

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1276998366-4.jpg



...and just for fun:

p1278467536-4.jpg



Thanks for looking!
 
The second is a nice photo, but the first is just beautiful. Good job, sir.
 
:thumbup::thumbup: Two thumbs up on the first one. Beautiful!
 
That first one is a real wall hanger - looks great. The second isn't too bad, except I am not sure what I am looking at in the foreground - more ice?

WesternGuy
 
The second isn't too bad, except I am not sure what I am looking at in the foreground - more ice?
Yes, those are piles of ice like those seen on the top third of the first photo. It was a photo taken just for fun, and since I was sharing the keeper I thought I'd share the other one as well.

Thanks, guys!
 
Awesome job on number 1!
 
The first shot is pristine; nice framing on the second.
 
Brilliant works; symmetry is justified in the second :D
The first shot is pristine; nice framing on the second.
Thank you, guys. Like I mentioned above, the second one is a just-for-fun kind of image, only shown here because it was from the same "session" as the first one and didn't really merit its own thread :)
 
Definitely the first one! Nice work Federico

I actually like the second one a lot too. The sun in the middle creates another cone or triangular shape with the two cone shaped ice mounds which I find gives a nice symmetry to the image.
 
I shall echo everyone else on the first one, very nice!
The second one, did you try that in B&W? Might be a good candidate.
 
Actually you don't have to say excuses regarding the second image.... when we see something with sharp features and one with soft textures, our eyes are drawn to the former..... that is all; if i were to take that second image, i would have got that salt heap tops totally silhouetted; i really like the available details there ;)
 
The second one, did you try that in B&W? Might be a good candidate.
I just did and didn't like my results – or at least not enough to share ;)

Thank you for the feedback, ladies and gents!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom