What's new

Icy wires

fauxto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
245kg0o.jpg
 
Oooh, I like this one!!!
 
This is nice with the sun getting caught in the ice!

"Ice? :scratch: Ice? What is that again?" (Our winter has felt like late autumn/early spring all the time :roll: )
 
Thanks for your compliments. It was VERY hard to capture the look of this ice storm. A few of my photography students got some evacative shots, but of all the film and pixels I shot up, only a few are worth showing. All these are backlit. I will post a couple more.
 
This is amazing. I love it, lol. My mom saw it and said "oooh, that's niceee, yeahhh." Hahaha. :) I want it to snow in South Texas or something, now!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom