M MReid TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2011 Messages 649 Reaction score 98 Location Boise Id. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2011 #1 This is Cobb Mtn. in the Pioneer Mtns.
jjparson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 190 Reaction score 47 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2011 #2 I really like the second one, cool tones. Where are the pioneer mountains.
M MReid TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2011 Messages 649 Reaction score 98 Location Boise Id. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks! Pioneer Mountains are the range just E of Sun Valley.
jjparson No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 22, 2008 Messages 190 Reaction score 47 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2011 #4 Oh Man! I love Sun Valley. Vacation up there every July. Tough to beat it!
bazooka No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 2,293 Reaction score 294 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2011 #5 Nice shots man, I think I've only been to Idaho once when i was too young to remember much. I do remember crater of the moon and going through the town where they shot... ehhh, one of those volcano movies...
Nice shots man, I think I've only been to Idaho once when i was too young to remember much. I do remember crater of the moon and going through the town where they shot... ehhh, one of those volcano movies...
Futurelight TPF Noob! Joined Oct 27, 2011 Messages 133 Reaction score 4 Location Madeira Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2011 #6 Ihave never been to the USA but, as and when I do get there, scenes like those shots above are places I would like to see. Great shots!
Ihave never been to the USA but, as and when I do get there, scenes like those shots above are places I would like to see. Great shots!
M MReid TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2011 Messages 649 Reaction score 98 Location Boise Id. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks, appreciate the comments. The volcano movie....I think that was Wallace or Kellogg in North Idaho.
Thanks, appreciate the comments. The volcano movie....I think that was Wallace or Kellogg in North Idaho.
bazooka No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 2,293 Reaction score 294 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 12, 2011 #8 MReid said: Thanks, appreciate the comments. The volcano movie....I think that was Wallace or Kellogg in North Idaho. Click to expand... Bingo... Dante's Peak... Wallace. IMDb: Most Popular Titles With Location Matching "Wallace, Idaho, USA"
MReid said: Thanks, appreciate the comments. The volcano movie....I think that was Wallace or Kellogg in North Idaho. Click to expand... Bingo... Dante's Peak... Wallace. IMDb: Most Popular Titles With Location Matching "Wallace, Idaho, USA"