If my Grandma saw this somebody'd get a whoopin'

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A gloomy rainy day today and I walked to the grocery store. Halloween is over and the pumpkins are rotting. My Grandma lived through The Depression and there was just no excuse for wasting food like this. If she were alive today to see this....whoopin' time! We made Jack-O-Lanterns too, but on All Saints Day they came back into the kitchen. How else are you going to get pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving?

Joe

10970201303_a961fd60c2_o.jpg

A gloomy rainy day today and I walked to the grocery store. Halloween is over and the pumpkins are rotting. My Grandma lived through The Depression and there was just no excuse for wasting food like this. If she were alive today to see this....whoopin' time! We made Jack-O-Lanterns too, but on All Saints Day they came back into the kitchen. How else are you going to get pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving?

Joe

Cracker Barrel, Publix, Krogers, etc.

Joe

Cracker Barrel, Publix, Krogers, etc.

:shock: Good thing my Grandma didn't hear you say that.

Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back