If you could!!!!!

monicam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
625
Reaction score
0
Website
qj.net
If you could do anything in the world and get away with it what would it be?:sexywink:
 

Rob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
134
Location
London
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
monicam said:
If you could do anything in the world and get away with it what would it be?:sexywink:

It would be fun. Oh, that's not what you meant.... err... hmm.... Fly concorde under all the bridges on the Thames.
 
OP
monicam

monicam

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
625
Reaction score
0
Website
qj.net
for me..

I would erradicate terrorism and any form of extreme religion fueled with hate. I would also love to get rid of all american news stations....They all suck and never report the full story or they skew the angles of everything to make for a more entertaining show or to push their own beliefs on people....Coverage of the war has been awful and I hate watching NBC, ABS, or CBS anytime after 5 o'clock now.....Ugh...
 

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
0
Location
Bristol, UK
If I could get away with it I'd make all my friends stinking rich somehow and reap the rewards for my selflessness!!
 

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
14
Location
Manchester, UK
monicam said:
for me..

I would erradicate terrorism and any form of extreme religion fueled with hate. I would also love to get rid of all american news stations....They all suck and never report the full story or they skew the angles of everything to make for a more entertaining show or to push their own beliefs on people....Coverage of the war has been awful and I hate watching NBC, ABS, or CBS anytime after 5 o'clock now.....Ugh...


A bit like this thread... Careful where it goes, it could be shut.

I would probalby do something naughty that can't be said.
 

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,813
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Daniel, you are VERY right about this ... keenest eyes are already watching this thread.
 

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Joined
Jun 29, 2004
Messages
9,324
Reaction score
102
Location
Poland, Sz-n
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Daniel said:
A bit like this thread... Careful where it goes, it could be shut.

I would probalby do something naughty that can't be said.


:):)
 

Most reactions

ClickASnap
Top