What's new

If you had to pick 5 pictures...

dzstudios

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
London UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That encapsulates the ESSENCE of this event....

Hi, I'm new here - couldn't wait to get stuck in!

This is always my dilemma - picking the best shots, from a selection of over 2000 that were taken on the night....I wittle them down to 40 - but need a selection of 6 for the promo sheet.

Please tell me which ones do it for you: (If you click the thumbnail it should take you to a larger picture for better viewing)

#1
#2 #3 #4 #5#6 #7#8 #9 #10#11#12
 
1, 3, 7, 10 and 12 ... I am not sure this "poll" is giving you the clear outcome you hope for ;) ;) ;). Since I am not "a boy", I for one am not going to vote quite so necessarily for 5, see? But the green DJ in the blue light will always be my choice (has been in the PJ Forum, too).
 
1: just neat coloring

3: Gotta have the DJ in a shot

4(or 11): Shows the size of the crowd

5: No explanation needed :)

10: Shows people are really havin a good time
 
1, 3, 4, 5, 12

Pretty nice light show...

I've seen better though... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom