What's new

If you like cars check this out!

arfeliciano21

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
5
Location
Lebanon, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i like the first 3. The last one #4 the space to the left seems odd and very large to me. Was that intentional? Not saying to center the car but maybe a little more space on the right or allow all the space to be on the right side of the frame. My $0.02.
 
I agree. I cropped it so tight because there was some people standing there looking at another car which was also parked really close. I felt they were very distracting. But thanks I am glad you like them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom