If you think camera is heavy, why not take picture with cell phone?

priceangels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Price : $107.09
B1000 Android2.2 3.5-inch Touching Screen Dualband Dual SIM Standby Dual Camera TV FM Java Bluetooth Wifi GPS Cell Phone(White)

Basic Specification
Model B1000
LCD screen 3.5-inch
Operation system Android2.2
Network bands Quad-band, 850/900/1800/1900MHz
SIM slots Dual SIM slots + dual network standby
Digital camera(s) main camera 2.0M Pixels;vice camera: 1.3M Pixels
Data collections WAP, GPRS, SMS, MMS
Playback format MP3/3GP/MP4/JPG/TXT
Speakers 1 speaker
Memory slot type Tans Flash TF up to 16GB in size
TV Analog TV,PAL/BG,NTSC/M,SECAM/k1
FM radio tuner Yes
Wi-Fi Yes
GPS Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Voice recording Yes
Batteries 2x1800mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
Multi-language English,French,German,Spanish,Portuguese,Russian,Italian
Other main function MSN,E-Mail,Calendar,Calculator,Notebook,MP3,MP4,E-Book,Alarm clock,Sofeware,Java,GPS,Bluetooth,GPS,Wifi,TV, FM ,Flashlight,etc.
Special Function
- Android operate system
- Support GPS navigation
Features
- Fashion design
- Multi functions for more enjoy your life
- High quality material

More CELL PHONE with higher pixels

If you think your camera is heavy... maybe you shouldn't be a photographer? :lol:

You just wait till you get a 70-200mm f2.8 in your hands for more than a few hours ;)

If you think your camera is heavy... maybe you shouldn't be a photographer? :lol:

You just wait till you get a 70-200mm f2.8 in your hands for more than a few hours ;)

Psh. That's called working out. That's all that is. :lol: Why go to the gym when you can take it with you and be productive at the same time? :biggrin: :lol:

My favorite new camera is the iPhone 4. Five megapixel sensor, f/2.8 lens, backside-illuminated imaging sensor inside of it, ISO range 80 to 1,000, shutter speeds 1/15 to over 1,10/000 second, does two-shot in-camera HDR shots if desired, shoots 720P HD video, accepts "other camera" applications like Camera Control Pro that allow instant uploading to Facebook or Twitter,allows photos to be uploaded to my FTP storage area, and better imaging performance than many small cameras...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back