If you're cheap, look here! 'Cause these are!

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Sau FK by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

-------------------------------------------
Canon 40D
Itorex 80-210mm/4.5 (with OM-EF adapter)
ISO-400, 1/200th, f/4.5
-------------------------------------------

C&C appreciated on all aspects of the photograph!
Anders :)

edit: BTW, "Felleskjøpet" or just "FK" is a major, Norwegian vendor of farm stuff such as tractors and the things you attach to tractors (don't know the English words for this!). Maybe the composition makes more sense now ;)

Hi. Is that a shot from your Yashica Minister 700 ? The pic is a bit flat, but I like how the forest in the background came out.

I'd probably split the difference between the original and the edited version.

Nope, it's digital. Agree about its flatness, easy fix, though :)
Magic of digital. WHEN we will see something from Yashica ?

Good question. I'm reading about printing, and waiting for the darkroom chief to get his finger out and order the scanner.

I've been planning to spend some time in the darkroom for several weeks, but every time something comes in the way. I'm bringing my girlfriend, as she likes it too. I have films that need developing, and I have negatives I want to try to print. I want to buy new paper and chemicals. The pictures will come. Judging from the negs, the yashica seems to take sharp photos!

I've been planning to spend some time in the darkroom for several weeks, but every time something comes in the way.
Yeah, same problems here, (digital guys are laughing ). I didn't see the darkroom for a month now.

Most reactions

Back