mwdoher
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2011
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Chicagoland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi Folks,
I just though you might want to be aware of Calumet's sale this weekend if you don't already know about it. I got an e-mail about it, and here's the link to the items for sale list. I can't go, nor do I need anything of this professional quality, but I thought some readers on these forums might appreciate it.
http://www.calumetphotographic.com/...earanceSale-10-13-2011.pdf?cm_ven=Cheetahmail
Peace,
MD
I just though you might want to be aware of Calumet's sale this weekend if you don't already know about it. I got an e-mail about it, and here's the link to the items for sale list. I can't go, nor do I need anything of this professional quality, but I thought some readers on these forums might appreciate it.
http://www.calumetphotographic.com/...earanceSale-10-13-2011.pdf?cm_ven=Cheetahmail
Peace,
MD