ZyxKor TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2006 Messages 114 Reaction score 1 Location Pgh, Pa & Histon, Cambs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2007 #1 I like this photo, not sure why. Any ideas on improving it?
WNK TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2006 Messages 1,379 Reaction score 0 Location The Mighty Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2007 #2 That's kind of neat! Maybe sharpen it just a little bit? to really make the words stand out. Where did you find such a neat little button?
That's kind of neat! Maybe sharpen it just a little bit? to really make the words stand out. Where did you find such a neat little button?
ZyxKor TPF Noob! Joined Nov 17, 2006 Messages 114 Reaction score 1 Location Pgh, Pa & Histon, Cambs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, it's for my grill. I was just playing around with a news lens I bought & I just happened to like the image. I'll try sharpening it.
Thanks, it's for my grill. I was just playing around with a news lens I bought & I just happened to like the image. I'll try sharpening it.
KronixKid22 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2007 #4 I used to have a grill like that! Cool pic