What's new

I'll Never Stop Playing with Legos - C & C Please

eric1971

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
8
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lego Imperial Walker - couldn't go out do to a thunderstorm, tried to find something interesting to shoot in the house. Success or totally boring?

$7680534432_b922b79453_b.webp
 
I like it. The depth of field makes it interesting rather boring. Along with the background, you did a great job taking a boring thing and making it look great.

Call me biased cause I love Legos and Star Wars and photography, but all three together, winning combo. Great work.
 
Fit the whole thing on a frame and apply tilt and shift miniature effect. That would be cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom