What's new

illuminated leaves

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
leaf062911.jpg





leaf062911-2.jpg
 
Very interesting, the first is my favorite. It looks like an abstract painting.
 
Very interesting, the first is my favorite. It looks like an abstract painting.

Thanks! A lot of what I shoot ends up being kind of abstract.
 
Those images are good enough to steal Ken. Are you sure you don't want to plaster a 72 point watermark all over them???? lol

Good job on those,man. I really like the second shot.
 
Are you sure you don't want to plaster a 72 point watermark all over them???? lol

I thought one had to be very young and very inexperienced to slap a huge watermark on every image:lol:

Anyhow, thanks Derrel.
 
I think you need to crop it tighter to get a little more of the actual subject. Fill the frame, you know? j/k

I like the first, but I really like contrast of the second.
 
:heart: them!

Are they Canna leaves, by chance?
 
Thanks NikonME and Bitter. I'm the wrong one to ask about plant identification. These were in the Temple U arboretum in Ambler. Both leaves were large, kind of like caladium (a plant I do remember). That and the pictures themselves are the best I can do. I don't even have any shots of the whole leaf for either one.
 
The first thing I thought of was a canna as well. It looks like a canna I have called "Tropicanna".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom