What's new

Im Back ptII

Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Location
Harlow
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More snaps from the day trip

I LOVE the expression in his face

$any closer and i bite.webp

That looking fish again
$chicken can swim.webp

I did not like the gate shadow but glad i caught the flies on his eyes
$cow.webp

i took a 60 second bursts to capture this one which stood out
$Spread em.webp

Its a pig
$This little piggy went to market.webp
 
More snaps from the day trip

I agree!

I would strongly suggest you study basic composition, and please work on learning to understand the relationship between aperture and DOF and how to use DOF to your advantage.

And learning to edit would give you an advantage in turning a good picture into a great picture (or at least turning a poor image into something worth keeping). Those who think the best images are made with no editing.. obviously never spent time in a darkroom!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom