What's new

I'm Blue

These are very cool.
The first one from your second post I like best. The HDR here gives a magical atmosphere without the usual plastic feeling.

Dani.
 
These are all great. Really good work!
 
Getting back to "I'm Blue"... if you could get hold of a young model, red cape and wicker basket, skipping away into the forest...!
 
Very well done series. The first is a reall keeper. Nice blend of colors and lots of texture. Love 'em all!
 
Thanks!

And, Nossie, I'd LOVE to do that! Or maybe have a fake dead body next to one of the trees.
But it was really cold that day. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom