I'm getting worried

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tempra hasn't been on for a month now. I just hope the lure of Didcot cooling towers wasn't too much for him, people change when they go to Didcot, some never return.

Thinking about it hardly anyone from the last London meetup is ever on these days, think they are trying to tell me something? :(

Andy...I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, but...well, I drew the short straw, so I guess I have to.

The truth is...you smell.

There. I said it. Please understand that we are only telling you this because we love you and want you to be less smelly.

a2.gif

Good boy. That's a start...tears are cleansing, like soap. Now just let those tears drip into the tub until....

....ok, I'll stop.

He's in Africa with the family.

Riiiiiiight. I remember him saying he was off to Africa this year, I just couldn't remember when it was he was going. I can just imagine all the wonderful pictures he's taking!!!

Yea he'll be fine... i think maybe he got over you quicker than you got over him LP ;)

On a serious note tho, i do wonder what how MarkC is, he's not been around for a long time and hope he's ok. :(

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back