anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 #1 Which of these is your favorite? Any additional comments?
C Chad Truss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 #2 I don't like the out of focus plant in the foreground, it is very distracting. The second photo is nice. I really like the sharness of the subject and the extreme blur or bokeh of the background. Nice work.
I don't like the out of focus plant in the foreground, it is very distracting. The second photo is nice. I really like the sharness of the subject and the extreme blur or bokeh of the background. Nice work.
anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 So 2 is definitely the winner? These were shot with a borrowed lensbaby Muse. I'm still playing around with it.
So 2 is definitely the winner? These were shot with a borrowed lensbaby Muse. I'm still playing around with it.
C Chad Truss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 #4 I didn't know it was a competition.... lol I like number 2 better though.
anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 31, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Chad Truss said: I didn't know it was a competition.... lol I like number 2 better though. Click to expand... It is .
Chad Truss said: I didn't know it was a competition.... lol I like number 2 better though. Click to expand... It is .
beni_hung TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 384 Reaction score 1 Location Pennsburg, PA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #6 I like 2 better
anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Any comments about the pictures themselves? Are they any good?
Kristy Hargis TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #8 I really like #2. The colors are very nice on these.
C Chad Truss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #9 The composition and color are good in number 2, but it leaves me wanting to see a flower. Otherwise I like it alot.
The composition and color are good in number 2, but it leaves me wanting to see a flower. Otherwise I like it alot.