I'm Published!!!

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am very excited and proud to announce that my photography has been published by Willamette Living magazine in the August/September issue! This is a huge milestone for me in photography, and I am truly humbled. This is the first time I've been published in a print publication.

The publisher of the magazine found some of my photographs through a Google search. We met with each other a few weeks ago.

Willamette Living magazine circulates to 10,000 subscribers covering a large area of Oregon; including Portland, Eugene, Lebanon, Philomath, Albany, Corvallis, McMinville, and Salem!

The full PDF of the magazine is available at the website:Willamette Living Online

My photos published in Willamette Living Magazine by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

This is waaaay cool and I am really happy for you! And the photo is so worth it, too!

So, how many copies did you buy? Five, for your mother?

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS!!

Congratz. Very well done.

And while we're adding A/V puntuations, here's my twist.....

Thanks everyone. This round's on me!

:cheers:

NICE GOING! A wonderful double-page spread, with excellent use of your fine photos, combined with interesting text. A very,very nice first publication indeed! Your skills as a photographer are showing.

Most reactions

Back