What's new

Images from my recent tour

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes, on 16th to 18 th of this May me and my friend had a biking to high ranges of Kerala. I would love to post some images from this journey one by one

Please be commenting on them

Regards
:D

#1 : This was the first image, just after the day break, from the road side :D

 
#2 The journey cannot be always through Natural settings...this was clicked when i was passing by the suburbs of Thrissur

Regards
:D

 
#3...and i found something special about this tree on the side of the road.....



 
All different and interesting... Nice set.... Is there a lot of pp on #3, the colors are pretty amazing?
 
Great pattern in the second one. The one spot of color really helps it as well.
 
I really enjoyed #2 as well, good work. (I think it needs a bit of perspective correction though, as it looks like it's ever so slightly tilted to the right.)
 
love #2, especially the little apartment with the laundry.
 
The pattern in 2 is neat, but...... seems like it needs to be sharper to really make it happen. Was this a crop? Or perhaps a long way off? A lot of lenses don't QUITE nail focusing to infinity. I often manual focus very far-off things, and I also have the REAL infinity marked on one of the lenses I use a lot for shots like this because infinity is also often mismarked.

#3 is neat, but it looks like you pushed those colors a LOT. Also (to my eyes) looks like you missed the focus again. :(

Sorry, man. You know I love ya'. Just trying to keep it honest.
 
All different and interesting... Nice set.... Is there a lot of pp on #3, the colors are pretty amazing?

Thank you very much Alan; that tree caught my attention even from distance for its colors; obviously i did a boost up ;)

Regards :D
 
Great pattern in the second one. The one spot of color really helps it as well.

Thank you Ken, very much.... i noticed that red clothe only later ;)

Regards :D
 
I really enjoyed #2 as well, good work. (I think it needs a bit of perspective correction though, as it looks like it's ever so slightly tilted to the right.)

Thank you invis... i too feel you are right ;)

Regards :D
 
love #2, especially the little apartment with the laundry.

Thank you paigew very much... and also thanks to that unkonown friend, who thought of drying that red something ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom