Images from the north of England....

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, well i went 'up north' a short while ago for a quick trip to The Lakes and Northumbria... just thought i'd share a few images. ;)

sea-pattern.jpg

birdsboat.jpg

sheep with afros :p ....

sheep.jpg

sea-pattern2.jpg

light.jpg

lake.jpg

holy-castle.jpg

boat-sheds.jpg

water-refl.jpg

Thanks for looking CC welcome.

Last edited:
It's been too long since you posted some new images (or at least that I've seen) but these are worth the wait...Wow. Well done Arch.

It's been too long since you posted some new images (or at least that I've seen) but these are worth the wait...Wow. Well done Arch.

Yep- What Mike said. Excellent work.

WOW amazing, the lakes defo on the lost of places to visit when we get our new CAAAMMMMM cant wait.
Never been to lake district, only peak district.
these should be in a brochure!!!

Great pics Arch ..... Is No1 and No4 Morcombe Bay ?

Sorry Arch !!!!

Last edited:
"Sam"? Since when has our Arch been "Sam"? ;)

Hey, Arch!
So good to see you and some of your photos. Always a treat! Always. Can't decide if 1 or 4 is my absolute favourite of this series ... they're all so good.

I love the sky in 5.
6 looks like an image ive got of a Loch Venachar just outside glasgow!
I really like 8 but the houses in the background spoil the image for me.
But i love the shots:) i uses to live round there,so it brings back memories :)

What a fantastic series. And as others have said, we've waited far too long to see you post some new pics. :p The lighting is lovely in several of them, and you clearly have an eye for capturing the beauty of the region. Thanks soooOOooo much for posting these.

Great pics Arch ..... Is No1 and No4 Morcombe Bay ?

Fixed!... and yes that is indeed Morcombe bay ;)

Thanks for commenting guys, i would thank you all if the forum let me... hmm maybe i should make it let me :p

Fixed my earlier mistake, :blushing:

Great pics ARCH :thumbup:

Is that Bamburgh Castle in No7 ?

When I first saw the first shot, I didnt think I was going to like it. But for some reason the foreground has really caused that shot to grow on me real fast. I like it.

Nice job

Fantastic photo's....The lake District is probably one of the most beautiful parts of the UK, Been there many times when i was a wee lass.

Thank you for shareing.:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back