What's new

Images from Wrigley Field

curly

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
276
Reaction score
21
Location
Memphis, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few images from the baseball game we attended while in Chicago. I may have more to add later. Thanks for looking

1. Sunrise over Stadium

sunsetoverstadiumcopy.jpg


2. "Get your programs, scorecards, yearbooks"

programsscorecardsyearbookscopycopy.jpg


3. Shot of the Wrigley Field sign

wrigleysigncopy.jpg
 
I like them very much!! What a huge place.
I've always thought of it as a relatively small park. :) It's in the best location in the world though, right downtown Chicago. I love going to games there... especially when we break from the office early and catch afternoon games.
 
nice photos, i got lost there the other day. lol
 
the stadium and sign boards well exposed...last photo is a breakfast? thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom