DSC_0169copy.jpg
DSC_0013-2.jpg
DSC_0130copy.jpg
DSC_0133.jpg
DSC_0171copy.jpg
DSC_0145copy.jpg
DSC_0002-1.jpg

Last edited:
#1 is nice but I think a different angle on the car would make it that much better, I do like the idea a lot. I like #2 with the reflections in the puddles.

#1 is nice but I think a different angle on the car would make it that much better, I do like the idea a lot. I like #2 with the reflections in the puddles.
I don't have too many choices for the angle since my other hand had to control the car.....:grumpy:

I've always been fascinated by the multiplication of street and car lights on a wet road surface and have always also wanted to take photos of them, but have never done so (save ONCE). I should carry along the little Powershot more often, and have a cleaner windscreen than I usually have ... for it DOES look good! It sure does.

I don't have too many choices for the angle since my other hand had to control the car.....:grumpy:

Sorry I hadnt realized you were driving at the same time...I really like them. If i did that I'd probably end up taking photos of a car accident, which could end up being interesting.

Most reactions

Back