Hoppy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Website
www.ianhopgoodphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OR.... Everybody leg it... Hoppy's about!!!!!

JS9O9636.jpg

All captions welcome

do you know how much i always wanted to capture (camera-wise) those creatures in Devon.. and never managed to!!!! I am green with envy!

But at least he did not show his face ;)

nice shot ... just irritating title ;)

Alex_B said:
do you know how much i always wanted to capture (camera-wise) those creatures in Devon.. and never managed to!!!! I am green with envy!

But at least he did not show his face ;)

nice shot ... just irritating title ;)

The relevance to the title is Lostprophet has a Otter craze, there are shots of Otters actually looking for him..... it makes ya' sick!!!!!!!!

Some more Otters that I have captured

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62118

NO NO NO NO Hoppy you got it all wrong, Myself and the Otters have a little agreement. They pose for me and in return I pose for them, but they are under instructions NEVER to pose for anyone else, For I am THE OTTER KING.

NOW BOW BEFORE ME :lol:

lostprophet said:
NO NO NO NO Hoppy you got it all wrong, Myself and the Otters have a little agreement. They pose for me and in return I pose for them, but they are under instructions NEVER to pose for anyone else, For I am THE OTTER KING.

NOW BOW BEFORE ME :lol:

As the Otters haven't seen you for soo long they are looking for a replacement..... :greenpbl:

Any takers???

Hoppy said:
As the Otters haven't seen you for soo long they are looking for a replacement..... :greenpbl:

Any takers???

Otters are like Elephants (bet you never thought you'd hear that) they never forget. So once I'm back they will pose and pose :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back