E emayd No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 387 Reaction score 53 Dec 14, 2005 #1
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2005 #2 Wow, what a fascinating capture!!! How were you able to get this shot?! Isn't it forbidden to take photos of performances like these?
Wow, what a fascinating capture!!! How were you able to get this shot?! Isn't it forbidden to take photos of performances like these?
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 14, 2005 #3 Great Photo!! Love this shot... Knopka, if I remember right, she was asked to take photos. I could be wrong, but thats what I thought I read.
Great Photo!! Love this shot... Knopka, if I remember right, she was asked to take photos. I could be wrong, but thats what I thought I read.
E emayd No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 387 Reaction score 53 Dec 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Knopka said: Wow, what a fascinating capture!!! How were you able to get this shot?! Isn't it forbidden to take photos of performances like these? Click to expand... Yes, usually it's forbidden. But!!! If you can show that you can do work good its possible. Do not afraid to ask.
Knopka said: Wow, what a fascinating capture!!! How were you able to get this shot?! Isn't it forbidden to take photos of performances like these? Click to expand... Yes, usually it's forbidden. But!!! If you can show that you can do work good its possible. Do not afraid to ask.
E emayd No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 387 Reaction score 53 Dec 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5