What's new

In Tatters

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1344763166-4.jpg
 
Put Sybil in the window and I'll nominate for Dec lol
LOL! Sybil doesn't come along in winter (or summer when it's too hot). She's in pretty rough shape and I've been told that extreme weather could crack her head open.
 
Strip her in... she won't mind.
 
I like it a lot...... even without Sybil :wink: Love the contrast
 
Ah... The good ol' black and white. Simply amazing
 
Isn't this a candidate for Mishele's "Faces Within"-theme thread over in the Photo Themes? I can't be the only one to be seeing the "ghost" in the window, am I?
Sybil is nice, but for this one - just so it be creepy - I don't really need her :meh: ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom