In the footsteps of Corinna - prague (2)

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Looking at Corinna's second thread on old Prague, I think we must have followed the same route!

IMG_7425.jpg

prg017.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

prg022.jpg

Wow, the weather that you had on your weekend in Prague could not have been any better, now could it!?
It brings out all the "new" colours so well, all the done-up facades of the houses, the new roof tiles, the new window frames and the fresh colours!
Everything looks so much brighter and cleaner these days ... and there seem to be more people around :D.
And your photos are MUCH sharper and much more brilliant than mine!
But well, I used a 70s film that corresponded with 100 ISO (or ASA as the film read at the time, or 21 DIN, as we would even better know of, like 21 DIN were 100 ASA=ISO, 24 DIN were 200 ASA=ISO, 27 DIN were ... were they? We never ever had a 27 DIN film at home... !)

that's pretty amazing, it's fun to see the same places at different times and lighting conditions... really enjoyed #4...

Cheers!

Corinna, I don't remember DIN, but it has it on an old light meter that I have. The film ones were shot with Fuji Reala 200 scanned from negative and the digital is my powershot S45 (digital are the 800 x 600 ones in general)

Nice shots, i'm heading to prague on the 15th, will try and follow your photo path myself!

wow wow WOW! What beautiful shots! Looks like it was a heck of a trip.

Most reactions

Back