What's new

In the garage...

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
7.jpg


Thoughts?
 
Cool shot. The smoke goes well with the green...I might know why.
 
coooooooooooooool.

i say that with emphasis on the "eeeeeeeewwwww" sound.

well done, i'm really digging how the smoke looks
 
Is he banned from the house for his smoke?
(He would be from mine).
Else, why is this called "in the garage" ;)?

Cool view.
I think I would have liked to see the smoke a tad more away from his mouth, but then... what do I know.
Looks cool with the green hood and the very pale light and very black background.
 
I'd like to know why you picked that title for this photo as well. Nice shot though.
 
Great detail and great ideas! This is a really cool shot that I wish I had thought of.

-Will
 
well done!!! love the lighting, and great use of negative space
 
this is creative and you caught the smoke well !!!
 
Thanks for the comments everybody. :)

For those who are curious: There is a child in the household so the house is a smoke-free environment. The garage has become our hang out when we're at that house.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom