What's new

In the passage

inneist

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Location
59.1N / 18.3E
1/2
passage1.jpg


2/2
passage2.jpg
 
Coolest!
I really like them both - very very much!!!
Interesting in how you put the focus on the unlit scene in the first with the light background being blurred ... one would think this would be totally distracting, but I feel it is not. Despite the shiny red of the car and the equally shiny yellow of the tree in its autumn glory. I still find I look at the fallen petals! Good.

And the "ghost bicycle rider" in the second ... well, what more is there to say? Cool passage with very clean and shiny floors :D ... give a good reflection, too!!! Very interesting photo!
 
I blame the season for my lamenting on the passage of the time. :D But thanks to you two, it's a delight to read your comments.
 
actually I like the second one best..... It will sound weird but it is unpredictable looking. Unsettling and I like that about it..... but......

It needs lettering lol
 
lettering? Just did a quick check in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary

LETTER
transitive verb
1 : to set down in letters : PRINT
2 : to mark with letters
intransitive verb : to win an athletic letter

You meant transitive verb, 1?
 
number 2 is great... I like the movement you capture there!
 
Both of these are really great shots, I agree with everyone else, the motion and the colors of the second shot really are great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom